When a nine-year-old girl named Louisa mysteriously appears in the middle of a house fire with no memory of how she got there or where she came from, Jim and Amy Spencer agree to take her in. Wrestling with the recent loss of their own child, Amy is very hurt and angry while Jim is just trying to make it through each day and hold their marriage together.
They soon discover Louisa has a special gift—being able to see hurting hearts and heal them. Louisa’s gift is a help to Jim and Amy, but when the same gift unknowingly puts her in contact with a serial killer she believes needs her help, the grieving couple must unite to face all odds and save themselves and Louisa before it’s too late.
- Welcome to MikeDellosso.com NEW!!! FEARLESS releas…
- Famous People and Colon Cancer
- Celebrating the Release of FEARLESS with More Giveaways!
- My Take On . . . Book Sales Numbers
- Talking About Writing
- Adam by Ted Dekker
- Coaching Services
- Mike Dellosso Books
- A Thousand Sleepless Nights
- When We Don't Agree With God
Blogs I Follow